A spacious chalet adapted for use by people with disabilities.
- The kitchen includes a refrigerator, oven, microwave, coffee maker, two ring electric hob, crockery and household utensils.
The kitchen offers a work surface with a suitable height, the kitchen appliances have signs for
- Access to the chalet is via a ramp complying with slope regulations
- The bedroom provides sufficient turning space on both sides of the double bed (140 × 190)
- The children’s room has two bunk beds (80 × 190)
- The lounge offers a foldaway bed of 140 × 190
- The bathroom provides a shower for a person in a wheelchair with a seat to facilitate a sideways transfer on the left.
The toilets are in the bathroom with a grab bar for a sideways transfer on the right.